Thursday, June 22, 2006

Summertime

There's no mistaking that summer has arrived. The weather is soaring into the 80s, and the sunshine is turned on full blast. Since we're riding in Mum's open jeep, with the roof off and all, it makes sense that I have my own pair of sunglasses, 'Doggles' they call it. Mum put them on for me when we got to the jeep, and I didn't flinch. I didn't resist and I didn't fuss. I just sat there and looked cool.
So off we zoomed down the road, and still I didn't make a scene. I was so proud of my doggles and I think I look real cool in them. What do you think??


When we got home, I started to paw at my doggles, and then Mum said, "wait, we must pose for a pic and then we take it off". So I said "cool mum". Mum says, as long as the sun is shining when we are on the road, I'll put on my doggles and then act real cool.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

kimi...mum was right! you do look
too cute in your doggles!

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger Rae said...

Doggles look like summertime doggie fun to me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home