Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Chillout Day at Aunty Alice's home

While my parents were out watching and grooving to the beats of the Black Eyed Peas in concert, I was hanging out with my buddy Alice the Queen Airedale and Aunty Lydia at their Seattle home. I love visiting Alice, because this means I get to romp and explore in her big back yard. Her human mum, Aunty Lydia keeps it well maintained for our romping pleasure, and there are toys everywhere.
Here are my pictures for the day I spent at their house.

Getting a lesson from Alice on how to catch mice

Open the gate, we want to catch mice

Did someone call my name?

Can we have some treats please?

That's a big ball, don't think I can fit it into my mouth

Not fair, Alice's bone is bigger than mine. I want that one.

2 Comments:

At 5:03 AM, Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

kimi is really growing! so much bigger than when the calendar picture was taken!

great shots

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

Hi Kelly, yeah, the calendar shot was taken when he was 11 weeks old, its a long time ago. Kimi is now 6 months old and counting.. he's a handsome fella but I'm biased.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home