Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Taking Time to Explore

It is important to live in the moment, and to cherish the wonders of nature and beauty all around us. I remind my parents to do that every day and not to take a moment for granted. Mum takes me out to the hills behind our backdoor, to walk in the forest trails since we live on Cougar Mt.
I love to go wandering, along the hills, mountain sides, valleys, streams and trails. There is always something new to sniff, touch, taste, listen to and see.

Walking along a trail on Cougar Mt.



Yippee, this is the best life there is. Mum allows me to go offleash because I am very good at following her, and keeping my eye or ear on her. I don't let her get out of my sight, because who else is going to watch over her?

Taking a moment to smell the flowers

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

keep the photos coming kimi...i am loving them! i can't wait to show you my little pup!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

Can't wait to see your pup either..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home