Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Treat Thief

There comes a time in my life when I just have to do what I have to do. Mum says I'm learning to be sneaky, but I think I'm just getting smart. What's wrong with helping myself to the treat tupperware that's on the side shelf? This is called initiative isn't it? Isn't having the initiative a virtue?

Well, mum was in the toilet and so I decided to stand up on my hind legs, grab the tupperware and pull it down onto the floor. Who knows, maybe I'll get lucky if my treats fall out. Oh yeah, I was lucky for sure. All the nice treats toppled out and I gave myself a feast. When mum got out, she yelled "Kimi, what are you doing?" Well mum, what do you think I'm doing? Eating my treats of course.

Upon hindsight, maybe it wasn't such a great idea, because after she cleared up the mess, she put the treat tupperware box high above the counter. I can't reach it any longer, but hey, I'm growing taller and bigger as I speak.... The Treat Thief saga continues....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home