Monday, January 30, 2006

9 Weeks old - The Attack on Wrap


On Saturday, dad's frame for his arcade machine project arrived. With it, there were huge amounts of bubble wrap and plastic wrap. Oh boy, did I have some fun. Dad laid it all out on the living room carpet and the kitchen floor so I could get a good romp. Mum said it was good for me to feel the texture and play with the round airy bobs that go "pop pop pop" as we step on them. I wasn't scared at all of the loud air bobs bursting. I was having such fun with dad.

As you can see, my dad is a really great guy, he thinks of all kinds of things which can be my toys. Bubble wrap shouldn't be wasted, they need to become toys for me. As long as someone watches me as I play, there is nothing to be scared of. I love running all over on the bubble wrap, hearing the shuffling noises and the "pop, pop, pop".

Dad encourages me to bite the air bobs, and burst them so that I can hear the sounds, its fun.

This is a picture of me and my dad. Guess you now know why I'm so handsome, I got it from dad, who else?

And this is a picture of me and mum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home