Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Moping on a Cloudy Rainy Day

When it rains in Seattle, it RAINS in Seattle.
There isn't much I can do, and I mope around the house when I'm bored.

Can you tell that I'm bored?
There is only so much one can do playing with toys in the house. Mum won't let me frolic in the mud outside, she said it can get so nasty. But I do my zoomies outside and get that energy out, and then return to the house and mope some more.

Big Black Nose of mine...


Sitting next to my newest all time favorite toy. The "Ruffian" branded cat. It makes a loud wheezing sound and I love bouncing it around and biting on it to make the different sounds. "Boing", "Wheeze", "Hee-Hor". I love it very much but it makes such a loud noise that my Mum only lets me have it when it doesn't disturb the other humans in the house.

I hope you're all having better weather than I am.

Hugs,
Kimi

2 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We hate rainy boring days too, Kimi! We have that very same toy only ours is red! Mitch loves to play with it while dad is trying to talk on the phone!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Loove this pictures of sleepy Kimi and can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home