Friday, February 20, 2009

All Done After Phase 4

Finally Mum has finished grooming me with Phase 4. Here is how I look when I'm done with all the hair plucked out. Not too bad, but I'll look less bald in 2 weeks, and I'll look normal again.
My side profile
Mum prefers that I'm all neatly groomed because I look less lethargic and sleepy. I'm a lot more alert looking when the facial hair is taken away from my eyes and the cheeks have been taken in.

Stacking naturally on the bench, checking out my property

Sarah my housemate, started calling me blockhead. I can see why, my head is shaped to look like a brick.

The difference can be quite drastic don't you think?
The hair off the neck, throat and cheeks seem to elongate my neck, but it's really just a visual illusion.

The most amazing difference is my head. There is no longer a 'step' on my forehead where the fur grows thicker between my eyes and on my muzzle. There is a gentle slope down the flat point between my eyes to my nose. The lines have disappeared. My facial furnishings under the eyes are left a bit longer so that they can be blended in nicely with my cheeks when my coat grows in 2 weeks. My eye brows are taken in tightly to show off my beautiful deep brown eyes. But mostly, my head looks like a brick from the front and the sides.

Thank you all for your compliments. Mum works very hard to keep me looking good, but this is her duty, that's part of owning an Airedale. And me? I deserve the best.

Hugs,
Kimi

3 Comments:

At 7:15 PM, Blogger Rae said...

Pssst! Sophie thinks you're HOT! =)

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Kimi!

You are looking GOOD, man! I kind of like the bald look. I hear women think it's hot.

Goober love,
Stanley

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I think you look so much better now! I bet you feel so much less heavier too without all that hair.

Smelling like a Citrus,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home