Monday, January 19, 2009

Airedales and Giants in Portland

Mum let me stay home on Sunday with the housemates because she went to Portland to see the Rose City dog show. She came home in the evening all excited, and said it was time to groom me again. Thank goodness she was too tired, and said she'd start on Monday. She took many nice photos of the show dogs, models all of them, and said she was going to make me look like them. (HUH? Emm....) Handstripped and all. I wonder how they survived the cold winter this past Dec. Hmm... I guess they must have stayed indoors.
Here is the Airedale that got his championship this past weekend at the show. He looks so much like me when I'm groomed, don't you think?

A full body shot of the same champ.
When I'm full groomed after 2 weeks, I look a bit like him, except that I'm taller and slightly more boned in. My dad Maxx was 75lbs. I'm only 65lbs now. I'm not the biggest nor the smallest of the dales.

I'm not sure if I ever mentioned it on the blog, but my Mum's favorite dog is the Giant Schnauzer. She loves me to bits, but she has been dreaming of having one since 2004. But Mum ended up getting me instead in 2006 after a 2 year wait.

She came home telling me that someday, hopefully I'll be able to get a brother, maybe a dale like me, or a Giant. If you ask me, the Giant looks like a blacker bigger version of me with bigger ears and a longer beard. I don't know how I feel right now about having a baby brother, especially if he's going to grow up taller than me, but I sure hope he's a lover boy.

Beautiful Airedale

This is a girlie Airedale. So tender, slight and pretty.

I wonder if I'll ever get to look like him.

I know I won't ever be in the show ring, because I've been fixed. But that doesn't mean I won't be in the Agility ring. I think its time to go back to Agility Mum, don't you think so?

Hugs,
Kimi

9 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Moco said...

You are for sure as good looking as all those dogs. We know you can do great at agility. Time to get going Mom.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're as handsome as any one of those Airedales, Kimi! Those Giants look like our friend, Madison!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Wow what stunning dales. Of course you look as good Kimi. We're off to the groomer on Saturday. I don't know if we'll come out looking as good hehehe.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Kimi! My mama was going to go to that dog show but she couldn't get out of work... the Dales look fantastic, but your mama does such a good job on you I'm sure you could compete with them anytime!

Love,
Bogart

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Stanley said...

Kimi Boy!

I think you look great no matter what the state of your coat, but it seems your mama gets all atwitter when she sees those groomed Dales!

If your mama likes Giant Schnauzers, there's a Giant pupgirl who started a blog in the last few months, named Madison. Here's her blog address:
http://withlovemadison.blogspot.com

Check her out, man!

Goober love,
Stanley

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Cassie said...

Excellent pictures. First time visitors to your blog. Very nice. kisses from (Miss)BabyRocketDog & Hootie (a Welchie)

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I was about to ask you to join the show but now you mentioned you've been fixed already. I know in Australia there are classes where fixed dogs can enter? Maybe not in all states.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger คนสวย2019 said...

ปรับรูปหน้าเรียว
ฉีดหน้าเรียว ลดริ้วรอย เป็น



ต้องการ



หน้าเรียวทำเป็น



ยังไง



ผู้คนจำนวนมาก













อาจจะ







กำเนิด



ปัญหา





นี้
แล้วก็







การฉีดลดหน้าเรียวด้วยโบท็อกก็เป็นแนวทางการ











รักษาที่ทำเป็น



ง่าย โดยไม่ต้องผ่าตัด
สารารถยนต์



ช่วยลดลางเลือน



ริ้วรอยรวมทั้ง







ร่องลึกได้ภายในช่วงระยะเวลา







รวดเร็วทันใจ







ได้ผล



การดูแลรักษา





ที่น่าพอใจ



ละสร้างความเชื่อมั่น










ให้กับผู้มีปัญหาได้อย่างดีเยี่ยม


ฉีดหน้าเรียว ปรับรูปหน้า
ฉีดหน้าเรียว ที่ไหนดี

 
At 3:39 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

เล่น สล็อตออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริงผ่านมือถือกล้วยๆได้แล้ววันนี้
จากเกมตู้ สล็อต เปลี่ยนมาเป็นเกมออนไลน์ที่เปิดให้บริการบนแพลตฟอร์มเว็บรวมทั้งแอพพลิเคชั่น นักเล่นการพนันสามารถเข้าเล่นได้ง่ายผ่านหน้าจอมือถือไม่ว่าจะอยู่ไหนบนโลกก็ตาม ขอเพียงแต่มีโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่และก็คอมพิวเตอร์ที่เชื่อมต่อกับอินเตอร์เน็ตเพียงแค่นั้น ทั้งยังยังสามารถเล่นได้ง่าย ไม่เงินจริง เพราะเหตุว่ามีระบบระเบียบ AI อัจฉริยะ ช่วยพินิจพิจารณาสำหรับการพนันเกม ให้ได้โอกาสสำหรับการชนะการพนัน ลดการเสี่ยง ทำให้ได้เงินกลับเข้ากระเป๋าบัญชีเครดิตและก็ถอนออกเป็นเงินสดได้โดยทันที เลยทำให้การเล่นเกมปัจจุบันเป็นอีกหนึ่งหนทางการหารายได้ของนักเล่นการพนันยุคสมัยใหม่ที่กำลังเป็นที่นิยมเป็นอย่างมากที่สุด

เกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่มากับความสนุกสนานร่าเริง น่าเร้าใจแบบไม่สิ้นสุด
เกม คาสิโนออนไลน์ สล็อต ได้ถูกปรับปรุงขึ้นใหม่มาเป็นเกมที่ให้บริการอยู่บนแพลตฟอร์มเว็บแล้วก็แอพพลิเคชั่น มีการเพิ่มตัวการ์ตูนอนิเมชั่นสุดได้รับความนิยมรวมทั้งผู้แสดงดังจากหนังต่างๆที่ได้รับเสียงการตอบกลับจากผู้ชมเยอะที่สุด ไม่ว่าจะเป็นเชอร์ล็อค โฮมส์ ก็ได้ถูกเอามาสร้างเป็นเยี่ยมในผู้แสดงเกม มากับประสิทธิภาพความแหลมคมชัดของภาพแล้วก็เสียงสูงยิ่งกว่าระดับ Full HD มีการอัพเดตเกมใหม่ๆเรื่องราวรวมทั้งธีมเกมแบบใหม่ ที่จะมาช่วยสร้างความสนุกเพลินใจให้แก่นักพนันได้แบบไม่รู้จักจบสิ้น

ชี้แนะเกมน่าเล่นบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ ยิ่งเล่นยิ่งมั่งมี
สำหรับเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ นั้นมีแบบเกมใหม่ๆเยอะมากให้เลือกเล่นอย่างที่ได้กล่าวไปแล้วในข้างต้น แต่ว่าจะมีเกมอะไรบ้างที่เหล่านักเสี่ยงดวงกำลังให้ความนิยมชมชอบพอใจเล่น ซึ่งบทความในวันนี้พวกเราก็ได้นำเกมน่าดึงดูดต่างๆมาฝากกัน ดังต่อไปนี้
เกม Sweet Bonanza
เป็นเกมที่มาพร้อมด้วยธีมเกมหลายสีสัน สร้างความแจ่มใสให้กับตัวเกมมหาศาล เครื่องหมายรูปภาพเป็นของหวานทอฟฟี่และก็ผลไม้นานาใกล้ กับเพิ่มเงินโบนัสคอยให้นักเสี่ยงดวงได้ร่วมเล่นบันเทิงใจกันอยู่
เกม Supreme’s Caishen Gold
เป็นเกมที่มาพร้อมทั้งเรื่องราวเทพเทวดาที่ดวงดีตามความเชื่อถือของชาวจีนโบราณ โดยมีการนำเอาเทพเทวดาไคเช็นมายอดเยี่ยมในผู้แสดงหลัก รวมทั้งยังมีธีมเรื่องราวเป็นสีแดง - ทองคำ ซึ่งมั่นใจว่าเป็นสีมงคล ทำให้ยิ่งเล่นยิ่งมีความคิดว่าได้การโชคดีอีกด้วย
เกม Lucky Panda pgslot
เป็นเกมที่นำเอาผู้แสดงหมีแพนด้าสุดสวยมาเป็นตัวละครหลัก พร้อมทั้งตัวช่วยในเกมอย่างตัว Scatter ที่จะเพิ่มช่องทางสำหรับการเอาชนะเงินโบนัสได้ง่ายๆ
เป็นยังไงบ้างกับเกม สล็อต รูปแบบใหม่ซึ่งสามารถเล่นได้ง่ายผ่านมือถือ อีกหนึ่งหนทางวิธีการทำรายได้ดีที่แสนสะดวก

 

Post a Comment

<< Home