Sunday, December 21, 2008

Blizzardy Snow Me

Other than those days when we go snowshoeing in the mountains, these have to be the days with the most amount of snow for us at sea level. Even in Seattle where Nanny Lydia lives, there are many inches of snow that have stuck around. It feels like an extra white and cold winter thus far, but I'm not complaining as long as I get to play.
One of the best things about snow? You can bury your face in it.

Hello Mum, I was trying to sniff under the snow... somebody's got to do that job.


Diligently at work, using my super sense of smell, surveying my lands.

Normally I'm a bit overwhelmed by blackberry shrubs and their long thorny tendrils, but I really got so annoyed with this one at our driveway, I tried to drag it away. Mum decided it was best that she do it instead - didn't want me to pierce my mouth working so hard.

We've had some blizzardy conditions if you ask me. Strong hard fat snow coming down constantly.


I wonder if the rest of my Airedale buddies are getting snow too. Time for me to go read their blogs and find out.

Hugs,
Kimi

7 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, you just love it don't cha?!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Moco said...

You are having the best time out in the snow. Stay bundled up and stay safe.

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We have about 14" of snow, Kimi and we are VERY happy about it!
It's so pretty and such fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

I can guarantee you Kimi...we are definitely not getting snow haa haa. It's summer yay!!!
It looks awfully cold there matie.

tailwags
Noah x

 
At 1:48 AM, Blogger Cassidy said...

Nope, no snow here, just boring rain!

Love your snowy beard Kimi!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Stanley said...

Kimi Boy!

You look so at home in that snow! All my snow melted or got washed away by the weird rainy weather we've had. (I think we traded winters with Seattle.)

We hope you have a VERY merry Christmas and enjoy some good snuggle time with your mama!

Goober love & juicy smooches,
Stanley

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger alex said...

That is true, one of the best things about snow is you can bury your face in it. My dog really loves doing that! haha! Merry Christmas! Speaking of Christmas, here's a good e-card site that I found http://www.petcentric.com/crittercarols/?DCMP=RAC-PETC-DogTm-Carol08&HQS=Blog I'm sure you would enjoy watching these dogs in holiday costumes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home