Sunday, July 20, 2008

My Oma and Opa's Visit

Having many family and friends come visit us in Washington state is a common thing. Almost every month, or every other month, we've got guests staying at our house, but this time, it is extra special. My Oma and Opa were here to stay with us for a whole entire week.From left, Opa Wolfgang, Oma Rita, me, and Daddy.
We were standing in front of the bubble gum wall, in a corner at Pikes Place Market. The whole wall is full of bubble gum left behind by many different humans. Lots of DNA on the wall.

We toured many parts of Seattle together, and did the round of touristy spots, and I got to go along of course. I go everywhere with my parents.

One of my favorite days while they were here was when we went to Marymoor Park together. It is my favorite offleash dog park where I go to relax, catch up with old friends, make new friends, and sniff butt. Sometimes, I wade in the river, but most of the time, I love sniffing and reading the latest news about my canine friends around the bushes and trees.

I meet a new beagle friend, while Oma, Opa and Daddy look on from behind.

He He He, what kind of trouble can I get into this time, without anyone watching?.... darn it, Mum's still got that camera eye on me.

My parents and I

At the end of the fun day, I got back into the Touareg, and off we went home. I have my own mattress at the back of the car so I can have good cushioning and support as I lay down. That mattress is also an orthopedic mattress, I have the exact same one in my room where I sleep at night.

Hugs,
Kimi

9 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

How nice to have guests and show them all of your favorite spots, Kimi! That sure looks like one cushy bed to us in your Kimimobile!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Thanks for introducing us your Oma & Opa! They look like very nice people. Your mattress looks very comfortable but I hate sleeping on mattress!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Gaia the Airedale said...

What a fun trip it looks like you and your Oma and Opa had! I dont know much about that gum museum but my mom does Im sure! Hehe take care Kimi!

puppy breath,
-Gaia

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Moco said...

Seattle is such a fun place to explore. You seem to be doing it in style. How nice to be seeing the sights with your family.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Kimi! I love the dog park! Did your Oma and Opa like your park too? Most importantly...did Oma and Opa bring you any presents when they arrived?

Hehehehe!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger erin said...

You live a good life, Kimi. It's very cool of your people to take you everywhere with them.
Woof,
Keeley
PS I gave you an award on my blog.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Kimi!

Scottie here...nice to meet you! That bed sure looks spiffy and comfy! Lovely pictures you got there too...=) Will be checking back soon!

Scottie

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger FoXXi RoXXi said...

Hi Kimi,

This is so cool. My mom was surfing the web and found your blog. I am your sister RoXXi. Not sure if you remember me from the last OctobAirefest. So are you going this year? I would love to hang out with you.You seem really cool and doing some fun things. I am into hiking too! E-mail me back and let me nose if your going.

Love your sister RoXXi...

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

hi Foxxi,


I want to email you back, but I don't have your email address, and I can't seem to locate it in your blogger profile, maybe you didn't set it up. Maybe you should email my mum and then I can reach out to you too. I'm not going to OctobAirefest this year as my mum's going to be in Burning Man festival, so I'm gonna miss it. I miss all my brothers and sisters.

Hugs,
Kimi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home