Sunday, June 01, 2008

Food Update Again

Although oxtail is expensive, it is one of my favorite items in my diet, and I relish eating them. There is nice meat around the chewy tail bones and it is so delicious. Getting oxtail from an Asian Market is also cheaper than the regular supermarket.
Me eating my oxtail on the towel in the dining area because if it rains outside, I get to eat inside.

Every now and then, I also get fish such as mackerel in my diet. It isn't regular, but I do eat fish. Sometimes, bones and all. In the above canned mackerel, Mum drains the liquid and rinses the fish to remove as much of the salt as she can. I don't mind it, I like having salt once in a while, makes my food tastier. I can eat many types of fish, but not salmon.

Chicken feet isn't very nutritious, but it sure is a tasty treat. I like eating chicken feet (just like Daddy when he eats Chinese Dim Sum), and I even like playing with it. I take one in my mouth, fling it into the air, and try catch it again. The chicken claws are included.

Rabbit is a rarity as well. I get to eat a rabbit about once every 5 or 6 months simply because it is expensive and harder to get at the Asian Mart. If I eat a rabbit, I don't need to eat the next day.


Check out the grooming on my body. Now the main saddle and my hips, butt and back thighs are done.

Pigs' trotters is another one of those odd meals. Very crunchy and delicious. The bones are soft and easy to crunch in these areas. The asian butcher also chopped up the big pieces so its easier for me to gnaw and chomp on them.

Eating my meal of pigs trotters (feet) in my garden on a cloudy day.


Closeup of pig trotters

I also get mince of various meats, beef, turkey, chicken, pork and they get mixed up with a raw egg and some of my supplements added in. Some days its chicken, some days its beef. I can never tell what Mum feels like feeding me that day, and I eat what she puts in front of me. If I don't finish it, she takes it away and I finish the remainder the next day. That's all.

Hugs,
Kimi

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom thinks the chicken feet look very strange but it sure does look yummy to us! We've never tasted any of that kind of stuff before, Kimi!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger Harry said...

If you don't finish it....! I can't believe it!

Funny that oxtail is expensive there, it's so cheap here!

Toodle pip
Harry x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home