Monday, May 12, 2008

Zzzzzzzz....

Every Airedale loves to sleep in comfortable places. I have many areas in my house where I go to Dreamland, and I thought perhaps I could do a blog entry about that. Every night, I sleep in my parents' room. I have my own donut bed which is made of suede and it is very comfortable. It has a super soft middle cushion area and a thicker ring around it where I love to lean my neck on or hang my head over (as shown in pic). Under my donut bed, I have a super thick special orthopedic mattress, nothing wrong with me, but Mummy says it'll give me extra support. So why not.. my bed is right next to my parents' bed, and I go to my bed on my own every night when Mum or Dad tells me to "Go Sleep".
I also have a blue comforter in my bed, which I sometimes like to shift around and do this 'nesting' thing.

In the daytime, I like to steal naps on my parents' bed. I jump up on my own, and if I get caught, my parents don't make too much of a fuss. They just let me lay there and snooze...

I make myself very very comfortable as you can see. I live the good life! Oh hi Mum...

Ever since I was little, I've learnt how to sleep on the pillow. Its simple, the head goes on the pillow. All you doggie friends should definitely try it. Ooh how comfy it is.


In the daytime, I also stay close to mum, and if she's in her study, that means I sleep next to her on the daybed. That's MY daybed. I've also invited some of my other doggie friends to come up to the daybed together with me. Mum allows it, but I suspect that's because I am very well behaved.

Love,
Kimi

8 Comments:

At 1:41 AM, Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

It must be an Airedale thing...I love to droop my head and snuggle my stuffies while I nap! You definitely look good napping! Sleep on my friend! Sleep on!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're as spoiled as I am with your double-decker bed in your bedroom and a pillow! You're one up on me though cause we're not allowed on mom and dad's bed.

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Harry said...

Hanging your head off your bed is definitely the way to sleep isn't it Kimi! I used to sneak on ma and pa's bed, then Cassidy arrived and along came the baby gate!

Toodle pip
Harry x

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, Kimi.

You've definitely got some nice napping spots. Your bed is a lot like mine (except I don't have the ortho pad). I LOVE that bed.

Right now, my girl is typing this for me while I dictate to her from my lounging position on the bed in her office.

I just noticed that you have a little white blaze on your chest. Very manly. And speaking of manly, is that stuffy you're snuggling a frog by any chance?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

Hello Gooberstan,


That green stuffy is actually a green snake with a funny face, and his long body is all twirled up into a knotted ball, and he makes a noise when I bite into him. I love to sleep with toys as well. I love your big black nose!!

Hugs
Kimi

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Your beds definitely look comfy. For me, I prefer sleeping on the cold solid tiled floor coz it's nice & cold!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

Hello Stan,

Upon a 2nd look, you're right, the green thing IS indeed a frog cos the sound it makes is a frog croaking.. but it sure does look like a snake with the twisty body!! That got me really confused...

Hugs,
Kimi

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger teresa said...

I miss hugging you Kimi Boy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home