Saturday, March 22, 2008

Videos with Mattie Mae at Ragnar

Videos galore!!

Here are some of the videos of me and Mattie spending time playing at Ragnar, an old converted rail road station, which is now just open space with old logs lying around.



Mattie and I play well together, we do zoomies together, we play 'follow the leader', 'chase' and 'tag', 'steal my toy', we share 'branches', dig holes together, play wrestle and the list goes on, for games that have no human names...










Love,
Kimi

4 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Just look at you both! You both make such a cute couple especially now that she's all well groomed & looks exactly like you!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Looks like you two had a pawsome time! You both look gorgeous with your nice Air-cuts!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Finni said...

You are having the best time playing with Mattie, Kimi. Excellent. Your mum made a really good job of Mattie's 'Airedo' too.
Finni xx

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger erin said...

I got behind on my blog reading and I'm just catching up now! Thanks for posting these videos, Kimi. They're totally pawsome! You look like you're having the best time! I hope you know that you live a good life.
Woof,
Keeley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home