Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Agility Action (First Videos)

Ready, Action, Go!! Mum and I run through a course in school while Dad films us. I'm not perfect yet, but I'm working on it. There are about 17 obstacles in a course on average. Sometimes our trainers put more obstacles in to challenge us, and the course is different every time.


Mum and I learn how to communicate with each other, and run through the course with each other in such a way that we minimize mistakes such as doing the sequence wrongly, or skipping an obstacle, and we try to minimize time and maximize speed. We learn how to hold each other's attention, and learn how to give and receive directional commands. We bond over our mistakes and successes, and most important of all, we have fun together no matter what happens.



Love,
Kimi

9 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Excellent work, Kimi! Could you hear us cheering for you?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 2:49 AM, Blogger Cassidy said...

Wow! Me be impressed. I can see how much fun you and mummy be having. Me hopes me can do agility when me be bigger. Mummy says we has a tunnel in the shed and she will get it out for me when garden isn't a muddy bog!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Kimi, you did well! I can see how much you & your mom are enjoying yourselves. That's the most important message here! Enjoy yourselves! I'm not perfect too so not to worry. I still have loads to work on especially my weaves. I like to skip poles, heeheehee!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Princess Patches said...

Kimi, you do a great job in your agility course! Mom just read your post about your bath and she can't believe that you willingly go into the shower. Our parents have to trick us into it and it usually takes both of them!

Aire-hugs,
Poppy & Penny

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey that's very impressive Kimi. We've never tried agility.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Well done Kimi we think you are very clever.

Molly and Taffy

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Rae said...

whee! way to go kimi! your favorite girl will have to come see you sometime and cheer you on.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Rae said...

(by "girl" I mean Sophie of course!) I know your no 1 human girl is your Mum!

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Finni said...

That's really cool Kimi. You and your mum really work well together. It looks fun!
Finni xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home