Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Spraying the Garden with Dad

We've had some fantastic spring-like weather these past 2 weeks, and Daddy decided it was time to spruce up the back yard patio. Its been covered with moss because of the wet winter we've had and its gross. He took out this black machine that made a very loud noise and a hose that sprayed water out at a very fast speed. Wow, the water sprayer was so powerful, not weak like my Nanny Lydia's garden hose.

Of course, being the good boy-son (aka dog-son) that I am, I had to investigate and get involved with helping out. Dad and Mum calls me a "kay-poh", in Singaporean slang, that means 'busybody'. I just have to poke my nose into everything my parents are doing.
No matter how hard I tried, I just couldn't get my mouth to bite the spray of water. But it sure was fun trying.

After a little while, Dad said I was in his way, and I should go find Mum and bother her.

I just couldn't resist hanging around, playing with Dad and the water spray.


I noticed that as the spray hit the mat, the gross stuff would come out. How amazing it is to see the power of water in motion. Then Mum and Dad tag-teamed and cleaned the whole patio. I had to stay indoors because I was really getting into everyone's work.

Love,
Kimi

2 Comments:

At 2:43 AM, Blogger Cassidy said...

We has a Karcher machine like that too! Our patio gets all green. It be like a magic machine and makes it all clean, ready for me to pee pee on again!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow, that thing looks like a LOT of fun!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home