Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Mr Yellow Monkey

As I've been a really really good boy lately, Mum bought me a new toy. Its a rubber yellow monkey. My name for it is Mr Yellow Monkey, but Mum calls it 'monkey'. It makes a squeaky sound when you bite his arms, legs or torso, and he is fun and chewy. He doesn't seem to break apart like my other victims (aka toys) and there doesn't seem to be anything to disembowel. Well, yet, for now maybe not....

I bring Mr Yellow Monkey all around the house with me, showing him all of my domain. He keeps smiling at me so he must be really happy.

I love to play tug with Mum, and she didn't seem to want to let go, so I just hung on. This game is fun! Until she says "Ous" that is... then I let go.

So believe it or not, the pretty Christmas tree is still up!! Its the 30th day of January Mum!! It has become a bit of a joke, to see how long Mum will leave that tree standing.

Gulp! Gulp! I run down the stairs to show Daddy my new toy when he gets back from work, but he seems to be upset, "What? Another new toy? How many new toys have you bought Kimi this week?" He asked Mum. Silence.

Love,
Kimi

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We love your yellow monkey, Kimi! What a neat tug toy!
It's a joke at our house how early mom puts our Christmas tree up! This year she put our Airedale tree up before Halloween! shhhhhhhhhhh

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Cassidy said...

Me loves your monkey Kimi. He looks like he be great for tuggggggiiiie! Me is good girl when playing to. Me knows that "give" means get your puppy teeth off the toy! Sometimes mummy and daddy lets me win though so game still be fun. Other day one of my baby teethies came out in my rope tuggie, then me eated it like all the others, tee hee!

Nibbles
Cassidy x

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Hey, kewl toy! Hahaha, actually my mommy also wanted to leave the tree & decos up till the end of this month but she decided to take it down early so that she can put up the CNY decos which they already are.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home