Thursday, February 14, 2008

Bogart's Surprise for Me

The postman came by today, and dropped off a very special package. Mum said that it was for me, and it was from my buddy Bogart, who lives down in California. I've never had a package specially meant for me from a doggie friend before, so I got really excited and happy. "Woo Woo Woof" means Thank You So Much Bogart!! I wondered what was inside, I couldn't smell anything, but the label clearly had my name on it. So I figured I shouldn't waste any time in opening it.
Out came a packet of treats, dried chicken breast and beef hearts. My favorite kind of treats!! Arroooooroooo!!

I didn't waste a single moment and tried to tear the packet open, but Mum had to help with the scissor.

I was SO happy!!

Thank you Bogart! You're the bomb!


Mum said to show my appreciation, I should pose with my treat, a piece of beef heart and Bogart's namecard, so I did. Mum sniffed at my beef heart treat and she said it smelled good, I could tell she was tempted to take a bite out of MY treat. No way Mummy, Bogart sent it to me.

Yummy

I had the best pressie ever. Bogart, you're the first doggie friend who has ever sent me something in the mail. You're way too cool.

Love,
Kimi

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Maggie & Mitch said...

You have lots of self control, Kimi! We made mom let us have those treats pronto! Bogie is one awesome chef!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Harry said...

We have some treats on the way from Bogart too. Now we have seen you eat yours our mouths are watering in anticipation! I just hope the pesky customs dogs don't sniff them out and eat them!

Toodle pip
Harry x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home