Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chilling @ Home

This is my fleece blanket. I like dragging my blanket all over the house and playing with it. I toss it around, flinging it side to side, and tease Mummy with it, hoping she'd grab hold of the other end, and play tug of war with me, but she wouldn't budge. She said, blankets are not for playing, I can drag it around with me, but I'm not allowed to tear it up. Oh Mummy, you're so boring. So many rules and regulations. As you can probably tell by now, Mummy is the disciplinarian, and Daddy is the nice one.

Chilling in Mum's study with my new blanket.

In the evening, I hang out in our media room, laying about, napping, sometimes chewing on a bone or something. I watch tv too sometimes, but only when "The Dog Whisperer" is on, or some Animal Planet show. My parents like to watch tv there, or play "Rock Band". I like to be close to my parents, wherever they are, I follow.

Daddy playing Rock Band with the make belief rock guitar. I'm so bored, no one wants to play with me.

Love,
Kimi

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your beige blankie looks just exactly like the one I sleep with every night, Kimi!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

 
At 1:24 AM, Blogger Harry said...

We have a beige blankie like that too, must be an Airedale thing!

Cassidy is totally and utterly addicted to "The Dog Whisperer". She sits up straight as straight and avidly watches it. It's hilarious. Must get ma to video her.

Toodle pip
Harry x

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

When I'm bored, I just carry my tennis ball around & drop it on the floor in front of my hoomans to tell them, let's play! When they ignore (which they always do), I will purposely push it under the couch & try to dig for it. Eventually my hoomans will get fed up with all the digging sound & pushing of the couch, they will take their attention away from the television screen & get it for me. At least they're paying attention to me! But then, I will push it under the couch again, heehee! Want to see how long they can stand...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home