Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Snow of the Season

This past weekend, we saw our first snowfall of the winter season. I was so filled with glee, I couldn't wait to get outside to play in the white fluffy stuff they call snow.
Brucie prepares a snowball for me, he throws it and I try to catch it. I love eating snowballs.

The snow was coming down hard and fast, and within a few short hours, we had a few inches on the ground. It still fascinates me to see white powder fall from the sky. It is so beautiful. Even Mum couldn't help it but gaze at the wintry sky with awe.

Kimi dashing through the snow...


Hee Hee... this is so much fun!

Rob looking over me, frolicking in the snow on our porch. I'm tossing and turning in the snow, just shoving my face into the white stuff like there's no tomorrow.

The next morning, I woke up to see that Brucie and Sarah had made a nice mini snowman at the back deck. What a cute little fella, I didn't try to maul him.
Hey Mum, you think there's going to be enough snow for us to go snowshoeing soon?

Licks,
Kimi

3 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We are so jealous of your snow, Kimi! We are still waiting for the pretty white stuff to fall from the sky at our house!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Awesome! I'm LOVING the snow too!!!

Love,
Bogart

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Finni said...

This looks excellent! We haven't really had any decent snow even though its been blooming cold. Looks like you're having a whale of a time Kimi.
Headrubs
Finni xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home