Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Snowy Christmasy Winter

This winter has been amazing. Snow and freezing temperatures make it fun to jump around in the yard. Mum lets me go out to the yard to play with the snow. We attempted to play catch with a tennis ball, but it kept getting lost in the deep snow, and Mum had to end up searching and she gave up. But I didn't mind.
Going to the mailbox to check if the mail came despite the snow. Nope, no mail service for a whole week! I didn't get a chance to bark at the mail person at all.

The snow was at least a foot deep. I went on my regular rounds, marking my favorite trees, regardless of the weather.

Play ball anyone?

After all the outdoor venturing, it was also nice to snuggle on my favorite couch.

Christmas Day was a blast! Rob presented me with a present, but he said we had to open it after dinner.

Then Mum tied me up with a bow, so that I could look like a present too. She said I was her present from God.

Christmas means lots of food... yummy.. Rob and Mum made different pies, Bruce made bread and there were lots of goodies going around in the kitchen. The smells were delectable. I refused to budge from the kitchen area.
Don't mind me, I've got my eye on that leg of ham.

Merry Christmas Everyone. Ho Ho Ho.

And have a Happy New Year in 2009.

Hugs,
Kimi

11 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Sounds like you had a pawesome Christmas Kimi.
Happy New Year to you all.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We just got 6" of snow dumped on us, Kimi! I need to heal up so I can go and play in it!
Happy new year! We hope 2009 is the best year yet for you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Par said...

Wishing your family, friends and you a sweet 2009!

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Moco said...

You sure have a lot of snow to play in. Your Christmas looks like it was great with lots of treats and good food. Yes, we agree you are a gift from God.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Finni said...

Hi Kimi,
That leg of ham looks delic! Looks like you had a great Christmas. Happy New Year to you and your mum!
Finni & Nelly xx

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Hey Kimi, hope you have a GREAT 2009!!!

Happy New Yaire!

Love & Big Aire Kisses,
Bogart

PS - did ya get any of that yummy ham?

 
At 7:02 PM, Blogger Kelli said...

Hi Kimi!
I saw you on DWB and wanted to stop in and say hello! Snow is fun to play in sometimes, I don't like it that much because it makes my little toes freezing! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! I hope we can be friends!
-Tibby
www.tibbytales.blospot.com

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Stanley said...

Kimi Boy!

You are such a snow bunny, and you look so at home hopping around and digging in all that cold white fluffiness.

My girl did the same thing to me & Stella with a ribbon that your mama did to you. I'm sure she's glad to have you with her!

Glad you had a good Christmas! We here in Gooberstan hope that 2009 is the best year yet for you and your mama!

Goober love,
Stanley

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow! So whit! Oooh, I bet the Christmas dinner was fantastic! Did you get any of those meaties?

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Sherry said...

Hi Kimi, we know Lydia, though we haven't seen her in years. Are you in the Pacific Northwest, too?
Sherry & Alanis

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

Hi Sherry and Alanis, yes, I live in Washington. I was living in Issaquah, but now I've moved to the Key Peninsula, in Lakebay to be exact. Nice to know there's another Airedale like you in the area. Hope we can hang out someday. Bogart, I got to eat a bit of ham for Christmas, not much tho...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home