Sunday, February 01, 2009

Penrose Pt

Looking like an ewok with my winter coat isn't necessarily a bad thing. I turn on my cute face and stick out my tongue, and Mum feels compelled to take me to the park to play ball. Somehow or rather, she has a hard time resisting my deep brown eyes. She says I got my brown eyes from her. I wear my coat out because it's cold out here in Washington's winter. I need to get stripped in phases so that I turn out handsome by Spring. Mum says she takes a lot of pride in me, so I must be the best. She won't take anything less.

Furry, fuzzy butt, legs, chest, shoulders, head and face. It's not always about looks. But an Airedale can look fantastic ungroomed, and even more outstanding groomed.

This upcoming week, Mum grooms me in phase 3.

Stay tuned for more pics.

Hugs,
Kimi

7 Comments:

At 2:38 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You are a very handsome boy, Kimi! What beautiful scenery!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Moco said...

You are looking good furry and fuzzy. We know you will look good in all phases.

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Stanley said...

Kimi Boy!

I've been catching up with you, and I want to wish you a VERY happy Chinese New Year! You looked cool posing with the paper dude.

We have always known you were a deep pup, but I didn't realize until recently that you have the heart of a poet and the insight of a philosopher. I too wish the hoomans would take a cue from us. They'd be better off.

Your half bro, Ruff, is almost as handsome as you (we like his black blaze on his nose)! Your mama seems to be so good at the hand stripping. You guys almost look like twins!

I'm in my fuzzy stage too, so I know how easy it is to turn on the charm. Your mama is obviously quite taken with you. I'll have to work my charms a little more on my girl to get some things I've been wanting (like extra long walks and playing fetch in the back yard with my pink flamingo)!

Can't wait to see the photos of your next stage of grooming, man!

Goober love,
Stanley

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

What a nifty blue coat. I hope you like getting your hairs cut. Baby Rocket Dog hates it & I don't mind much. I like getting brushed too. LIttle Welshie hugs,Hootie

 
At 1:58 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

You look furry handsome when you;re bushy!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger Cooper said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Cooper said...

Nice jacket - my owner will be stripping me soon and needs to pick one up - who makes yours, and is that a second one used as a liner?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home