Friday, February 20, 2009

On Sunday, it was time as usual to go to Ruffian's house for a grooming day and a playdate.
As you all know by now, Ruffian is my half-brother. We share the same dam "mother dog". Ruffian was having phase 3 done and he looks much more handsome now.
We are starting to look more and more alike, as we go along the phases of his grooming process. After next Sunday, we will look practically alike because he will be completed with phase 4.
Here we are sniffing about his front yard, checking out the interesting scents.
Furry butts by the backdoor.

Ruffian marks the plant while I check out his neighborhood. We are taking a lunch break from his grooming.
Play wrestling in his yard
Who let the dogs out? Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!
Let's play Ruff!! Communicating to Ruffian with my play bow that it's time to play.


Ruffian drinks from his bowl by slinking all the way down. I do that too sometimes. Maybe we're a little lazy or tired from all the playing. I wonder if the other Airedales all around the world do the same funny lazy drinking action. As you can tell from this pic, his head had been stripped halfway, and his left chest/shoulder too. What a funny looking dog... I was looking odd too for a long while, thank goodness I'm all done now.

Hugs,
Kimi

8 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger Stanley said...

Kimi!

If you did a playbow like that to ME, we would have been off and RUNNING like the wind, man! Looks like you and Ruffian had yourselves a find time together.

As for the lazy/worn out drinking... yes. I do that. When I've been really tired from a good hike on a hot day, I've been known to lie down in front of my collapsible bowl and lay my whole head in the bowl for a good soak.

Goober love,
Stanley

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger The Airechicks said...

Kimi

You boys are soooo HANDSOME!!

The water is ALWAYS more refreshing while resting....

XXooXXoooXXoo

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Moco said...

Your mom really puts a lot of work into your grooming. The both of you are very handsome. It looks like you had quite the time with Ruffian.

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Finni said...

We love the photos of you and Ruffian. You had a lot of fun together. You two look very smart.

I only drink standing up but Nelly likes to chew her chewies whilst lying on her back ...
Love
Finni & Nelly xx

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Ruby said...

Hi Kimi,

I always drink lying down, just the same as you! Funny how all us airedales are the same.

cheers,
Ruby

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

I think you both look exactly the same!!! It's amazing! I'm glad the grooming is over for ya Kimi. Hope you two ha a fun time together.

Smelling like a Citrus,
Solid Gold Dancer

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

You are a gorgeous fellow!! So is your bud Rudffian! Your Momma does a great job on your hairs. Please stop by our blog to pick up your Honest Scrap Award! Congrats! smooches, BabyRD & Hootie

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Our airedale also drinks lying down. He has done it since he was little. Usually it happens when he has been running around playing.
Matt - Arkansas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home