Thursday, June 29, 2006

Turning 7 Months Old

What does it mean when I turn 7 months old? Mum says its time I step up on my obedience training and behave more like a good boy of my age should. I still don't feel the difference, but I can sense more challenges in the drills I do at home. The "Watch" is now with distractions, and I can't look away. And then there is "heeling" or "Foos" which is "go to Mum's left leg and sit there".
I love spending alone time with Mum at home. We get to hang out together, and practice drills, or watch tv, or I rest while she does the chores. She loves taking photos of me, Mum says my puppyhood is almost over, and if she doesn't take photos of me now, then she won't have enough pictures to look at and remember my childhood. Here are some of them.
Smiley Face
Play Ball

The Artistic Collection

Going to the Neighbourhood Dog Park and pond means I get to cool off in the water in this warm summer heat. The weather was in the mid 90s this week, and when I saw the pond, it was such a great delight to me. Mum lets me run offleash by the pond and I wade in the cool depths up to my chin. There are dragonflies, birds, bees, and even ducks and I love being part of everything so beautiful.

Yippeeeee

Hi Mum, I'm here

Splashing about in the water

3 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Happy 7 months Kimi, you handsome devil you...

Love,
Bogart
www.toaireisdivine.com

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger kelly barton art + design said...

you are such a handsome pooch!
happy seven months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home