Friday, March 03, 2006

Sleepiness

Last evening I was extremely tired and knocked out on the beanbag in front of the tv. My parents allow me on the beanbag and I enjoy sleeping in it, it could become my next favorite place to nap in, after my first favorite place - the front door doorway. I get very tired after I go to my dog training school. My trainer Michael doesn't allow me to get away with anything naughty. He told mum that I've been outsmarting her, by screaming at the top of my lungs and crying piteously, I melt her and I get to do whatever I want. I can disobey her and she won't enforce her rule because she spoils me. For eg, I hate doing the "Climb" command, and I choose to do it only when I feel like it. I just scream and cry and mum won't force me, but now Michael tells her this can't go on. She's got to be tougher on me, oh oh.


This is my favorite sleeping position.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home