Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Discovery of the Toilet Roll

While mummy was busy chatting with daddy on the phone in the study today, I found myself wandering aimlessly upstairs, with nothing to do, until I came across this wonderful white roll of paper in the master toilet, which daddy and mummy has previously refused to let me even sniff a whiff or taste a little.
I thought, "Oh great, this is the best chance to have a sniff while she's busy". But then my itchy tongue reached out and hey, this thing can actually be dragged out. Oh wow, such fun. How about I drag it to the study next door and show mummy how smart I've become and what I've just discovered. Yah, I thought surely she'd think I was such a brilliant explorer.

But when I was going towards the study, I heard a loud shriek! Who was that? What happened? I looked up to see mum looking down at me, with her hands on her hips, asking angrily, "Kimi, what have you done again? Oh my goodness gracious me boy!"


So ok, she didn't think what I did was smart, but at least she let me play with the paper a little while she snapped away with the camera. And by the time mum was done, I was done with the toilet roll paper too. I don't know if I'll do it again, after the racket I got from her, and the long face that nearly touched the ground, I'll reconsider if I want to drag toilet roll paper again.

But hey, that sure was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home