Monday, March 06, 2006

The Prayer to Jesus


Dear Jesus,

I want to take some time to reflect on my good life. What else can an Airedale ask for? I've got a nice warm home to live in, 2 basket full of toys, treats of all sizes and flavours, a bagel bed for the daytime, a safe cozy crate for the night, and an endless supply of tasty healthy raw food.

I thank You Lord, who have made all these things possible for me.

I thank You because You created a set of parents that are stable and sound, no crazy nuts for me. I wouldn't stand for that, but Lord, they could certainly loosen up on the discipline. I try all my tricks on them, and they aren't that easy to fool. Ok, I've got lots to be thankful for, I've got a Daddy that takes me on mountain bike rides and lets me run off leash, someone who reminds me everyday who's the Alpha of the pack. A Mummy who takes me to obedience training and puppy play sessions. She wipes my ass when I finish answering the call of nature, she toilet trains me and practices drills with me at home. She's one tough nut, and I still love her so. Please bless my wonderful parents.

But Jesus, the best part for my thankful prayer is I have my own bean bag to lay on. I love my bean bag. Its the best, thank you Lord.
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home