Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Artistic Collection


This is my natural "stacking" position. Mum doesn't need to adjust my legs and stuff (like how handlers fuss and meddle with the show dogs on TV), she tells me to "Stand" and I lock up. I was standing here waiting for my treat, as I normally get treats when I do my drills, but no, she takes out her camera and goes trigger happy. I wait and I wait and then I break my "Stand" command. Finally she gets me a Merrick G.I bone. These things are great. I go whammy crazy for these things because I'm teething now. I get engrossed in these bones for 15-30 mins at a time, nothing can get my attention like these Merrick bones. Yummy.. Aunty Lydia was the one who introduced mum to Merrick Bones. What a delightful Aunty she is.

Don't mess with my bone. Yup, don't even think about it!

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Can we see a picture of what you look like now?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home