Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Getting Worn Out

Having a bright young puppy is no joke, it is a joy, and it is also very hard work. Take my word for it, because I'm beat!!

At any given opportunity, I will take a nap away from Rummy, by Mum's side. If Rummy insists on chowing on my body parts, such as my goatee, and I say "Ruff - which means NO!" and Rummy doesn't back down, Mum steps in and corrects Rummy, and he backs off immediately. Thank goodness for an Alpha who knows how to control Rummy.
Testing the waters of the pool, checking to see if it is a good temperature to soak my feet.
Ahhh... yes... just a good nice soak to relax any Airedale's tired feet.
Hi Mum, I could sit here for hours, just soaking these tired feet of mine. I do this at Koa's pool every other day, because it is fantastic. You don't know what you're missing. This is just wonderful.
Rummy loves to lick at the little black knob things in the tiles.
Hey Rummy, I don't think you should try this just yet. You're too short.
Rummy Cub, the littlest Airedale Terror
Day dreaming....


ZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.......... a worn out puppy is a good puppy
Look at those big paws. Rummy is now 13lbs at 10 weeks of age. He is going to be one big Airedale.

Hugs,
Kimi

2 Comments:

At 2:33 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Grab the zzzzzzzzzzzzzz's when you can get them, Kimi!
Mom wants to pick Rummy up and give him a squeeze and smell that delicious puppy breath! He is just precious!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger The Airechicks said...

We're with Maggie & Mitch - sleep when Rummy's out -

We can feel those SHARP puppy teeth as you speak....

Thank DOG for your Mum -

Where'e Rob? Can't he keep Rummy and his teethies busy?

His is a very HANDSOME pup!!

XXooXXoooXxoo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home