Monday, October 05, 2009

Playing at Sunset

In the evenings in Manteca, we get to go to the nearby field to run off our energy. Koa and I get to play "Chuck It" which is really a fun game for the both of us. We do our best to outrun each other in reaching the tennis ball, and then take turns bringing it back.
Wheeee.....
"Drop it Koa"
Koa is a shepherd mix, and he is about my age. He belongs to Rob's parents. Koa and I get along smashingly well, and we are really good buddies. He is also very well trained and obedient, and he does well off leash, that is why we were both allowed to play off leash at the park. A well trained dog is a real pleasure to spend time with, and life is so much better this way.
Roo Roo Roo Roo = "Oh Rob, hurry up and throw the ball already..."
I've got the ball this time..
Then its Koa's turn to get the ball next

Mum waits for Koa and I to get really tired, and then she knows it can be time to go back home. Mum believes that tired dogs make really happy fulfilled dogs, and that's true. We just love getting out of the house, and being able to run and expend our energy.

Rob rough-houses with Koa and I. Somehow, Mum being the alpha bitch, has never liked me playing rough with her, so I channel my rough-housing to Koa and Rob.
Arggghhhhh, Argggghhhh, Roooooo, Rooo..

"Give me a kiss", says Rob.
Mum doesn't rough house, but she loves to play with us too.
Throw it Mum

Hugs,
Kimi

3 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Kimi
We've just been catching up on your blog. Wow you've been busy matie. Those puppies are adorable. I guess you'll be a big brother very soon. I got my sissie Willow when I was 4. It's pretty good being a big brother.
Your mate Koa sounds like a fun pal. Glad you get along well.

Noah x

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger The Airechicks said...

What a wonderful sight to see you & Koa playing....yes, your Mum is right GOOD dogs = TIRED dogs.... too tired to get into any kind of trouble...

I think you should keep Rob he seems to like to play and keep you tired!!

Can't wait for your new brother to get home...

Chuck it seems to be a good game .....

XXoooXoooXxoo
XXoooXoooXXoo

 
At 9:52 AM, Blogger Moco said...

Nothing like a day out with the rents and a good pal. We are betting that you slept really well that night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home