Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Favorite Rope Toy

My current favorite toy is the rope. Its torn, tattered and old, but I sure do love it. It stinks too, but no one seems to mind, I don't. Rob plays rough with me using the toy. We play the tug game with it, and I love it. I pull on it with all my might and my jaws are strong, the humans can even lift me up just by pulling on the rope, which is tight in my jaw.
Kimi and the stinky rope
The humans learn to touch my other body parts, while I'm rough playing with the tug game. They use one hand to pull on the rope, and the other hand strokes my head, neck, shoulders, legs and back. They seem to be reinforcing that this is a friendly game, and I should enjoy the moment, and I do. They are also de-sensitizing my body parts, while reinforcing the 'no bite' rule.
Rob and I.
Hugs,
Kimi

6 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

One of Mitch's very favorite toys is the tug rope! It looks like your mom is stripping you again, Kimi! You look nice and cool!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Moco said...

That is one nasty looking rope toy, but boy are you having a good time with it.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh, looks like your grooming have started Kimi! I used to like rope toys but nowadays I don't even touch them. The pupperets like it though.

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Momma

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Inky and Molly said...

That looks like a lot of fun. The stinkier the better, we say!

 
At 10:27 PM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

The puppies have a few of stinky toys as well that have been rolled in poop & pee. Mmmm...

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Momma

 
At 3:04 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Please come over to my blog & vote for the short film I acted in called FLASHES!!!! Thank you!

Smoochies,
"Famous" Solid Gold Actress

 

Post a Comment

<< Home