Thursday, May 28, 2009

Visiting Dave and Alice

The other day, with my torn-up paw, I had the great blessing of visiting Alice and Dave, and Nanny Lydia. We couldn't play too much because it was raining, so we stayed indoors mostly.

Dave looking at the camera, while I try to distract him out of my favorite dog bed, under the dining table.
Dave's big black nose.
Even with my torn up paw, I was still keen to play. You can easily pick me out from the crew, see my paw in the bootie? Airedales have been known to tolerate pain very well, we would not show signs of distress easily and we can go on and on in spite of pain or sickness. We behave like everlasting puppies. Even Alice who is 10.5 is still behaving like a pup.
Dave and I smiling for the camera. Dave is one of my all time favorite Airedales. We get along like peas and carrots. Our temperaments gel well together because I'm very easy going, and although Dave is more of an alpha dog than I am, I'm cool with that too. I never take any dog seriously. I always give everyone else the benefit of the doubt. We can avoid wars this way.. if only humans could do the same thing.

Hugs,
Kimi

7 Comments:

At 2:32 AM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You are all such handsome Airedales, Kimi!
Did you happen to see Aunt Lydia's new painting? Mom would love to see it in person!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Moco said...

It is plain to see that all of you are great friends. We did not realize that you had hurt your paw. Healing vibes are coming your way at this moment.

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

How's your paw Kimi. We think the boots are a good idea if they're going to protect your pads.
It must have been a strange feeling walking in them.

tailwags
Noah

 
At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kimi,

Your a handsome young man! I hope one day to grow up to meet another Airedale as cute as you.

"Chip"

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Sorry to read about your torn paw paw. Hope it heals up well soon. I think you look soooper kool in those shoes actually. Hope you had a fun time with your friendzies!

Smoochies,
Solid Gold "Actress"

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Nelly said...

You are having such a good time with Dave and Alice. Hope your poorly paw is getting better quickly Kimi.
Mum loves the lastphoto of this post because of your eyebrows.. You're a gorgeous fella Kimi.
Nibbles
Nelly and Finni xx

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Hey, Kimi!
Molly and Taffy are in the running for Awesome Blog Award over at the Bone Zone! They would sure appreciate your vote!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home