Saturday, April 22, 2006

Digging at the New House

As you can see from the boxes in the background, the house is still not ready yet. We've got boxes here and there, but I've been a very good boy. I haven't gone ransacking and poking my naughty nose into any of them. I know they belong to Mum and Dad and I only chew what Mum allows me to, like wrapping paper, long pieces of scotch tape, empty boxes. The trickiest times are when those scotch tape pieces get stuck to my body and legs and I'm turning and trying my bestest to catch it. Its amusing and it keeps me busy, Mum says its helping my coordination and movement, but I don't know about that. I just want to have fun. I'm having loads of fun actually. No need to find trouble touching my parents' boxes.
Me, confined to the dining room when Mum is busy

So anyway, lately, I've been let out to the back yard for supervised playtime. Its fully fenced in, but I can see everything and everyone out there because there are huge gaps in the fence, big enough to look through, but small enough that I can't get out. I haven't barked at anything or anyone yet, but I just watch the world go by. And... I also started digging. I remain true to my Terrier nature, I'm sure all the dales would be so proud of me. Lucky for me, my parents think its alright for me to dig, but that's because they haven't started planting flowers yet. I wonder what they'll say then..
This is a good spot to dig a big deep hole, don't you think?

A good Airedale musn't waste such beautiful sunny weather to dig and dig

I jump for joy that Mum is letting me dig! I must be the luckiest Dale in the world!

Stretching out and examining the hole from another perspective

You like my glued ears?? Thanks Aunty Lydia

Hmmm... what have we got here?

2 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Welcome back Kimi - we missed you! Your new house and yard look incredible!!! Let me know how that hole-digging is going...

Bogart
www.toaireisdivine.com

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Kimi Wagner said...

Nothing beats being able to dig multiple holes in my garden. Mum lets me, and its great. I even dug around the trees.. I've been eating the shrubs too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home