Wednesday, January 06, 2010

New Years Eve (2009)

I'm very sorry, we have outdated blog entries, but we've been mighty busy. My human and I can't believe it is already 2010. Wow!! This year Nov, I turn 5. How time flies.
Happy New Year to Everybody... We hope this year brings you better fortune, good health, peace and may all your good wishes come true.



 My brother Rummy lays close to Gromit's side, even though he is on the treadmill.

Rummy and Gromit are inseparable. They are very very close. I must add that Rummy is closer to Gromit than he is with me. I'm not jealous, I think its great that my baby brother has a buddy he loves so much. When Gromit goes home, Rummy is going to be very bummed.

 
 When we came out to the living room, guess what we found? A heap of cotton wool, disemboweled from a soft toy. Must be Gromit who did it.

 
 Yes, see the guilty party with a happy grin on his face.

 
 Rob and Rummy help clean up the mess while Gromit looks on.
Gromit didn't get into any trouble, because he wasn't caught in the act. Besides, he seems to have learned in our house that only food should be swallowed. Gromit had many issues with eating everything he saw. He has had US$5000 worth of medical surgeries done on him because he used to eat all kinds of stuff, that isn't food!!

 
 From left, me Kimi, my baby brother Rummy and Gromit

 
 Gromit

 

 
 As I've mentioned before, Gromit and Rummy are tight like peas and carrots. They love to lean on each other, cuddle and stay close to one another. Wherever one goes, the other is not far behind.

 
 Rummy and Gromit taking a nap

 
 How many dogs are in this picture?
3 Airedales in a pile

 
 Rummy play dominates Gromit, and Gromit loves it.

 
 I get into the action as well, and we do a 3 way bitey face. FUN

 
 Gromit play bows to Rummy, and says "Let's play"

 
Who's got the toy? Is it a game of tag?

In our house, the Christmas tree comes down on the 12th day of Christmas. And by the time you see this post, the tree has already come down. We were good with the tree, didn't chew it or pee on it at all.

Hugs,
Kimi

1 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Inky and Molly said...

You three look too cute. In;t it fun to have a buddy around. We say, the more the merrier!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home