Wednesday, December 21, 2005

3 Weeks and 3 Days

Lately, my siblings and I have been trying out solid food for the first time. Mashed potatoes made with chicken broth, goat's milk, and goat's cheese. We all took a few bites (ate more off of each other's faces than we did from the bowl), and then fell asleep in a pile. I'd say the food was "different" from our mother's milk, but not bad. The best part about trying out real food is we can put our puppy sharp teeth to the test. See if it really works. I was told these teeth of mine can cause real serious injury. Wowee, imagine, I could hurt somebody. My breeder said "they are continuing to grow like weeds."
Love,
Kimi

1 Comments:

At 10:09 AM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

Merry Almost Christmas Kimi! I'm having so much fun, I know you're going to have a great year!!!

Love,
Bogart

 

Post a Comment

<< Home