Monday, November 28, 2005

Welcome to my dedicated BLOG.

Hi there,
It is 2 days before my due date to come out into the real world. Yup, my doggie mum (a.k.a. Twinkle) is pregnant with me in her BIG tummy. I'm happily sleeping and snuggling in my pouch, with all my other brothers and sisters. Mmmm, we're in a cosy little world, and everyday, we're getting bigger, and we're getting a bit more crowded. I wonder when we'll all pop out, and I'm so excited!
I hear my maternal breeder say that there is a human called Sheila who's going to be my forever Mummy. Wowee!! I'm going to have a human Mummy and Daddy. His name is Olaf.
Here is a photo of me. I'm in there somewhere....
Feel free to pop by anytime and read my daily adventures.. Woohoo!
Love,
Kimi

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger Bogart H. Devil said...

WOW great photo!!! Welcome to the world Kimi, it's fun out here... and I'm looking forward to having other Airedales to blog with!!!

Love, Bogart & Lulu
toaireisdivine.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home